Tuesday 28 March 2017

Digital Download Available for Holy Spirit of Peace CD

 
DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

After much research and effort I am pleased to announce that 'Holy Spirit of Peace' CD music album is available for Digital Download, either as an entire album or as individual tracks. 


https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bernadettebevans?_ga=1.147060926.869535124.1490698766



You can follow THIS LINK to purchase or listen to the album previews now.
I will be adding the rest of my music albums in due course.

HOLY SPIRIT SERIES

I first started the Holy Spirit music series in 2010 when I received regular positive feedback about my music scores for Mary's Dowry Productions.  I felt that the simple, moving and reflective style that featured in a lot of areas of my compositions was worth bringing to the forefront in a range of new albums meant to relax, inspire and help meditate or just be still.  I began with Holy Spirit of Peace and in it I used a couple of themes taken from 'The Shining Pearl of York' DVD film underscore. 

I have been adding to the series for several years now and am currently working on 'Holy Spirit of Serenity'.  The whole range is available to purchase on CD album or Digital Download from our websites and the links above.

Although not religious in theme, the overall titles are taken from Scripture and I felt that the whole mood was likened to Peace and I wanted the music to really touch the soul and lift the spirit in a positive way.  The Spirit of Peace does this.

No comments:

Post a Comment