Thursday 15 December 2016

Writing the Music Score for Saint Bernadette of Lourdes and the Holy Rosary Film

Today I finalized track 6 for Holy Spirit of Serenity music CD and set it aside in order to begin the music score for 'Saint Bernadette of Lourdes and The Holy Rosary'. 
 
 
As I was still in the mode of Holy Spirit of Serenity, having been immersed in it for a week, I was pleased that this film begins with a lot of beautiful nature and animals and is very pleasant.  I have this time begun this score quite orchestrally, something I've not focused on for a while - a lot of our recent productions have been quite mystical and contemplative.
 
 
The day has proved a success with 2 minutes written with strings, flutes, harps and celtic harp, cello, bassoon occasionally dropping away to just strings and 'Mystica' female choirs which I thought created a good subtle mood of Heaven visiting Earth at Lourdes.
 
I am now onto underscore as the narration begins.  Since I rely on improvisation and inspiration I look forward to finding out what happens next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment